বুধবার, ১৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৪

Refactor MVC Music Store Application

Dear All
Good day. I have decided to refactor MVC Music Store application in Asp.net MVC-5 with AngularJs. I shall refactor entire application by following Domain Driven Design (DDD) approach and make it Single Page Application(SPA) with AngularJS

I shall publish each step of my development in this site as tutorial and you will be able to get entire refactored code from https://github.com/mojamcpds/Music-Store-Application-With-AngularJS
after published the post.

I shall complete my series as follows:
1).  A brief overview of Domain Driven Design (DDD)
2). Introduction to Asp.Net MVC
3). A Basic guide to AngularJs

After discussing above I shall start refactor my code and explain each steps.

Hope everyone's help

Thanks and best regards
Md. Mojammel Haque

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন